Hey team I know it’s been a while since I’ve legitimately posted… I’m working on it. In the mean time check out the latest episode of the podcast
Lately I’ve been going on a bunch of local hikes. Saturday on one of my adventures I came across a really cool waterfall in Mission so I thought I would share it with you!
CHECK OUT THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE OE PODCAST!!!!! CLICK THE PIC!!!!!! AND SUBMIT YOUR BEST MEMES TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE www.facebook.com/Oddlyentertainingpodcast
Have you been watching holiday films and want to have a little more fun? Here’s how you can! I came up with these for last weeks #OEpodcast but they were so much fun I thought I would post them! Comment and let me know how you found them!
Take a shot…
- Every time a holiday song is played ironically.
- If the protagonist(s) are A-holes in the beginning of the film and by the end of the movie they see the error of their ways.
- Every time they cut away to another Christmas movie playing in the background. Double shot if the film is “It’s a Wonderful Life”
- Every time the “magic of Chirstmas” or “christmas miracle” is mentioned
- If the main character at any point takes part in a nativity scene.
- Every time they cut to an office Christmas party
- At the end of the movie if someone mentions that it’s starting to snow
- At the end of the movie someone starts singing.
- At the end of the move someone hears Santa’s sleigh If 7, 8, 9, happen in the same movie finish the bottle
- Every time someone Takes a swig of spiked egg nog after a rough day
- If the Mall/parade santa is a smelly jerk.
It has dawned on me that I haven’t actually written a post in a while. I don’t mean that I haven’t kept content coming on this blog. In fact I think this thing has been getting at least one post a week for a while now whether it’s the OE Podcast or my Vlog (Which if you haven’t subscribed to yet please do so here.) But I haven’t just let my fingers go to town and write one of my typical typo riddled posts, that leave you the reader more confused, disturbed and depressed at the state of journalism…
But what the hey! It’s my blog and I’ll post what I want to! So Christmas time is here and good news is I finished my Christmas shopping.
Thank god for gift cards.
It’s not that I didn’t try mind you. I really do make an effort to buy something meaningful for my entire family (six of of us.) and the way I tried to do it this year was by going to an antique store. I’ll post a Vlog about this little adventure later because there was just so much garbage to sift through therefore I have come up with a few rules for antique dealers.
If it was made in 2010 it is not an antique
I can’t tell you how much stuff I found there that was from two or three years ago. To me an antique min 25 years aged.
There is a difference between antique and junk.
though that difference may be small to some and there is the whole one man’s trash is another man’s treasure thing. I feel like there is a difference in an original polaroid camera from the 50’s and a half eaten “Batman Begins” action figure.
Collectors plates WTF?
Who the heck decided that collectors plates were a good idea? and an even better question, who decided to plaster Princess Diana’s face over 80% of them… I guess that’s why there’s such a surplus of them at every antique dealer… that and kitten ceramics.
Okay so I had zero luck at finding the right gift there. I went to the mall… as I said before: Gift cards for dad, Candles and body shop stuff for mom and the sisters…
Deep breath. Now all I have to do is wrap them.
Bring on the newspaper and duct tape!
Have a merry Christmas yawl!